SuperSpecialAwesomeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperSpecialAwesomeMS

SuperSpecialAwesomeMS Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azura

PostSubject: Log in problems   Log in problems EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:50 am

Actually, i am hoping this gets resolved by its self. I can open SSA, enter my log in info, see my character. When i double click the screen freezes for a moment, as if it is trying to load in, then sits there. Tried for the randomness of it, to make a 2nd char on the account, and log in, it just site there, and when i back out and go back in no 2nd char (not suprised). Restarted my computer, didn't help. Replaced the client files, didn't help. Checked my internet, solid connection.

Any ideas?

knowing computer karma, it will just fix its self, and this thread is pointless. Razz (@dispose at character screen hehehe)
Back to top Go down
NightLord

PostSubject: Re: Log in problems   Log in problems EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:35 pm

Mich, that happened to me too. im still waiting (im Chris btw) xD well i hope this get fixed soon =), tell me when its bak D:<
=) k take care every1 xD...
Back to top Go down
ikbenchill

PostSubject: Re: Log in problems   Log in problems EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:12 pm

i got the same problem
Back to top Go down
BLaDe

BLaDe

PostSubject: Re: Log in problems   Log in problems EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Same. I'm pretty sure we're all having the same problem.

Matt also mentioned sometime last night that he upgraded the server to include 5 channels instead of just the two we currently have so that may be why the server's down.

It'd be nice if we had a chat box on the site to keep each other updated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightLord

PostSubject: Re: Log in problems   Log in problems EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Try with this one, ill be online there , just talk to me http://ssams.chatango.com/ my name its ImCapChris.
Back to top Go down
hoebo

PostSubject: Re: Log in problems   Log in problems EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Waiting... Waiting...... TheCat is waiting....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Log in problems   Log in problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1