SuperSpecialAwesomeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperSpecialAwesomeMS

SuperSpecialAwesomeMS Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM applications~v.62

Go down 
+107
yeshi160
Depth
YetiPower
Jamie
Ryaku
crashben1
urban21
Kitten
Dannzor
Transcendx
milopy45
Drajl
Charleet
exorcistalle
holyleo
gusdabus14
Extablish
Sedusa
Technix
jupiterman
Lovable
jpdude
royuix
Rekaii
jarppa100
Yumi
krodin
ShadowKrylon
Noise
aznninjas
EpicPhail
SoNicSiN
HeyItsJordan
liltom
fireheart417
TlGER
brisingr321
xshana414
[Kai] Kaixe ™
vvIMarklw
Itsme
c4rl170x
zailos
Scanned
Kase
hyphybuddy
xRee
frylockxxx
Alacastro
LoveQuote
x1chief1x
noodleness
InkFact0ry
FlamingBlade
iBread
Timskiies
teddana
Jaynator
mickadell
killerlittle
dreamkicker
babopot
AssRanger
helllfreakk
keroro
mushroom97
bucgene
johnny9809
Mickey50
Soccer
XJASONX
Kelgar
luc599345
z319065785
Yargi
Fresh
BreatheAir
Bradzz
HelloWorld
karvy
oddball111
brandon1000
yofired3
Steven
Mikey
Alice
Breakaway
reidski182
ltruebluel
mackeman3
boelie
zombie4404
aiti444
banhxeoo
asdfTones
freakofreak
DragonSlayer
nefden
lining099
oguri
bikerboy105
Baka
NightBlade
Rainexx
andranik12
ericmoua
MaryMayFire
111 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
milopy45

GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM applications~v.62   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:08 pm

1. Name/In-Game Name:
Edward/milopy45
2. How long have you played Retail MS?
About 5 years and im not addicted

3. Where are you from? [Must speak fluent English]
I'm from Ontario,Canada. I've lived here my whole life so yes my English is fluent.

4. How old are you?
I'm 12.

5. Do you have experience as a GM/Mod?
Yes, I have had experience as a GM and a little for mod

6. Why do you want to be a GM?
I would like to be a GM mainly because I enjoy helping other people if assistance is needed.Also i am very social

7. Tell us some information about yourself
I'm a Canadian who lives in Ontario.. I enjoy biking, soccer, going to school XD, reading, playing sudoku and baseball I get along with others very well (unless they are annoying).

8. Do you have experience coding .js scripts?
Yes, but it's very little and it was 2 years ago so I froget all of it.
Back to top Go down
Transcendx

PostSubject: Re: GM applications~v.62   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:21 pm

1. Name/ IGN:
Jason/Transcend

2. How long have you played retail MS?:
About four years of GMS.

3. Where are you from?:
Born in Boston, Massachusetts. Live in Tampa Bay, Florida.

4. How old are you?:
Seventeen.

5. Do you have experience as a GM/Mod?:
Somewhat.

5b. If so, how long and where?:
Moderated a forum on my friend's private server and acted as a GM for a month on another private server.

6. Why do you want to be a GM?:
I feel as if I can create a positive server experience, I'm always willing to listen to suggestions, complaints, etc. I know enough about Maple to answer nearly any question that may arise and I've familiarized myself with the server. I like to have a good time and to have everyone else have a good time. I'll be an unbiased GM and keep the server running as smoothly as possible.

7. Tell us some information about yourself:
I'm a typical teenage guy. I like sports, video games, friends and such. I'm single, hot and looking ladies. Razz (Just kidding of course.) I've played Maple Story longer than any other game because I really enjoy it. I plan on going to college to be an Engineer. Uhh... high school sucks. Razz That's about all there is too me.

8. Do you have experience coding .js scripts?:
Very little, but I'm more than willing to learn.
Back to top Go down
Dannzor

PostSubject: GM App   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:25 pm

1.Name/ In game name?:
irl name:Daniel. In game name:Dannzor

2. How long have u played retail MS? [GMS/CMS]:
1-3years, EMS

3.where are u from? [must speak fluent English]:
Sweden

4.how old are u?:

5.Do u have experience as a GM/Mod:
no, but i will learn it fast Smile

6. Why do u want to be a GM?:
I want to help people with questions, etc, Im online allmoast 24/7, Stop hackers.

7.Tell us some information about yourself:
I was born in Falkenberg(Sweden) 1992.05.03, Im a social guy, I love music specially metalcore Very Happy.
On my sparetime I play maplestory Very Happy or other shit on my computer.

8.Do u Have experience coding .js scripts?
no, but we are going through that in school Razz

MSN: danne_andersen92@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Kitten

Kitten

PostSubject: Re: GM applications~v.62   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:23 am

1.Name/ In game name?:
I go by Lacey and my IGN is Kitten.

Roughly 4-5 years now in GMS.

Born and raised in California.

4.how old are u?:
18 in February.

Yes, I was a GM for a friend of mine in his server, but then he closed it down.

5b.If so, how long and where?:
For about a month, I believe.

Being out of school for the next few weeks I will have a good share of time on my hands so I'll be able to be quite active. I'm very social and always willing to help someone in need out.

I'm a senior in High School, I make sure I put school first. I get decent grades. I don't take part in any after school activities, but I do enjoy hanging out with my friends in my spare time. I'm a punctuation and grammar fan, and English happens to be my favorite subject in school. I'm a fan of photography, music, and choreography. I've taken Photo and Dance classes. I also like editing pictures and making graphics for forums and websites. I'm very facetious, I love sarcasm and I love people with a sense of humor, but overall I'm a friendly and generous person.

No.
Back to top Go down
urban21

PostSubject: Re: GM applications~v.62   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:46 am

1.Name/ In game name?:
Adam/xStar

About a month after beta.

Toronto, Canada (Very good fluent English)

4.how old are u?:

Yes.

Many private servers, and until they had to be shut down Sad.

Well first of all, I understand the needs of the people and will be willing to help out with there problems, I'm really social, and since I've been playing maple story for a really long time i know mostly everything that there is to no about maple story. Plus I'm really active during the week after school Smile.

I'm just the average teenager that loves sports, music and chicks Cool. I enjoy learning new things, and i'm a very respectful, trustworthy, loyal person

No, not really, but i am willing to learn.
Back to top Go down
crashben1

PostSubject: Gm app   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:49 pm

1.Name/Name in game?:

Mango

2.How long u played retail MS [GMS/]:

3years.....[gms]

3.Orlando [America]

4.how old are you?

5.do you have experience as a GM/Mod?:

yes

6.if so how long and where?:

2.3 years in 7 private servers

7.why do u want to be a gm?:

Well, I have a big experience i know how to manage this stuff and I also remember the most of the gm book [lol yea] I think I can also help to new people and members..... I also know that I cannot use my position for my own , I play for a long time and anyways , I SWEAR to help as much as i can! =] lol!

8.Do u have experience coding .js scripts?:

Well , I think I still know how to do this but at least i know a little how to =]. Twisted Evil What a Face geek king Basketball cheers Idea Exclamation pirat
Back to top Go down
Ryaku

PostSubject: Ryaku's GM Application   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:01 pm

*About Myself*
NAME: Phi Dinh
ABOUT ME: Currently in High School, Live in Seattle Washington, Enjoy Sports mainly NBA, an Online Gamer/loves RPG Games especially Final Fantasy Series. I have more to say but as this Application will be pretty long I hope I won't bore anyone >_<

*Qualifications and Reasons*
EXPERIENCE: -None/Minimal-
I was accepted and became a GM for another private server [I do not wish to reveal the name, but if you would like to know, please ask] and have learned some basic GM commands. I also have an organized GM handbook which is very resourceful. But--I'm resigning the position due to multiple reasons: especially due to the lack of dedication from the admin. Whenever I would suggest new ideas or catch some client problems, the admin wouldn't address it asap. Even though this was a valuable 'fourth' experience as a GM for me, there's still lots to learn but I am a quick & eager learner. (:

REASON(S) + QUALIFICATIONS:
-While in GMS, I was a guild master that led a fairly large guild, so I know what it takes to be a good 'leader' and role model for other players. I learned many things as I was leading the guild--such as establishing guild rules, enforcing the rules, and so on so forth. There are just so many things I've learned from leading a guild. Countless. I think enforceing rules is very important and must be done fairly and as consistant as possible. To NOT act on an impulse, but thinking out things with a calm mind because that is when we can think clearly and come down with fair, just descigions. I have a very diligent personality so I work hard in everything I do. I believe I have the necessary leadership skills and responsibility required to be a Game Master. I'm also relatively patient and can lend an ear to anyone who needs it. ^^ I'm also very easy to get along with so teamwork is not a problem. I'm also willing to help out others in whatever way I can. However, I am not flawless. I'm a junior in highschool, which means I'll have to focus alot on my school work. I have alot of life goals that I'm working hard for so playing games comes lower in my priority list when it's compared to my academic life. And because I'm somewhat new to the position of a Game Master, I'll be looking up to my seniors gm's and will take their guidance, constructive critisism and advice. ^^

-I'm not going to make any false promises. I can not guarentee a drastic reduction of hackers NOR a massive increase in players. What I can do, is do everything in my power to help SSMS grow and thrive as a prominent private server with minimal hackers. Even if I'm not accepted to become a Game Master, I will still assist the Game Masters and SSMS in anyway I can. And as activist M.W. Edelman said, "We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee." No one can do this alone. We're a team. And it's also important to remember that "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much" [quote by Helen Keller]. I really would like to be a part of this Team. (:

*Miscellaneous*
Where I found this server:
- I found this server through XtremeTop100 rankings.

Last Words:
Sorry for having a long application o.o , I would like to thank those who took their time to Review this Application and thank those who have given me the chance to become a GM.

~Ryaku
Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: [color=red][u][i][b]GM Application <3[/b][/i][/u][/color]   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:50 am

1.Name/ In game name?:
Okay well what to say first of all my name is Jamie. i did have an account here before but some how i lost it, but i will be making a new ign asap =D

roughly 5 - 6 years maybe longer to be honest it's been a very long time haha, i played on most servers to be honest but mostly GMS

i'm from london.

4.how old are u?:
i'm eighteen

Yes GM/ had some expierence about being a mod but isn't really my favourite part to be honest.

about three months/ MaplePS < that server owned =[

Well i've had quite alot of expierence before, i love to help people when they need help cause it makes me feel so much better with myself, for example in real life if i see a homeless person on the street i just have to give them some money or anything just so it makes their life easier, christmas day i saw a homeless person so i had to give him some money, and i still walked awake with tears in my eyes, yup yup i'm 18 and still get upset. T_T hehe

Well my biggest hobby is my girlfriend -Winks- haha, well i am currently studying hair dressing which i've wanted to do for about three years, but i never did study it when i had the chance because of all the comments and such i had along the way, therefore i did Motor mechanics T_T how exciting lol.... for everyone who is thinking zomg a guy who does Hair dressing before you ask i'm not gay i do have a girlfriend who i've been with for 10 months and 2 days =D, i love music can't live without it to be honest its a way of life to me, i smoke, i drink some of the time.

i'm a extremely friendly person i you ask me, but thats my personal opinion.
i am a trust worthy person in my eyes of course anyone who knows me in real life knows that.

in my own free time i like to help people as such as listen to their problems, try help them with their problems, i've been told that i should be a counciler but i choose to help people on my own free will, not to job as then it wouldn't be to help people such it would just be a way of living, if that makes sense i sue do hope so haha. little tired while writing this sorry =[ i aint quite sure if i was suppose to really write this stuff or anything, but hell i got nothing to hide from anyone =D

anyway i better shut up cause i now believe i got a few haterz ( the ones who's gonna read about my oh so exciting life =D)

i do not have any expierence but i sure would like to learn, and if i do get this GM spot i would extremely like to be taught how, would be a very very big thing to me to be honest.

i would just like to say thank you ever so much for reading this application and please may the Owner add me on MSN if i get this position, even if i don't please do add me as i love to make new friends, and i can usually still make good suggestions.

if anyone would like to know anymore about me please feel free to add me on msn as i would love to answer any questions, and such thank you for taking your time to read my application best of wishes to everyone who has sent a GM application in, Happy New Yearz my big big super special awesome family =D

Love from Jamie x Razz cyclops [i]

Last edited by Jamie on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YetiPower

PostSubject: Gm Application!   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:45 pm

For your application, please post some information about yourself,
An example would be:

1.Name/ In game name?:
Zach/ Yeti

about 2 years

Ontario, Canada

4.how old are u?:
13 (hopefully not to young Crying or Very sad ) >.>

yes

about 1 week, on my own private server. (it didn't last long lol)

Because i have quite a bit of experience being a gm. So I know a little about scripting. I think i could really help out everyone in the game, so that they can have fun and vote so that this server can be number 1!

My name is Zach, Maple Story is my favorite game but leveling is too hard. So i started to join private servers. I tried making my own but i didn't get many people to join. So I joined some other servers. They were all boring and didn't have the stuff i was looking for (Cash shop working, pirates, ect) then i found this server. And i loved it!
(I should probably talk more about actually me >.>)
I go on the computer every day and go on this server at least once every 2 days. I also have a youtube account. With it i could advertise this server and get more people to join. I like to play guitar. I like rock music such as: Metallica, Tool and more.

A little bit. I could use a little help learning more though.
Back to top Go down
Depth

PostSubject: Re: GM applications~v.62   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:53 am

1.Name/ In game name?:
In-game:Depth

for as long as GMS has been out
(after beta)

Lynn,Massachusetts

4.how old are u?:
16 Just turned 16 today ^_^

yupperz ^_^

uhm a couple months from my own private server and from my friends' servers
CJMS
HiddenMS
couple i dont remember lol xD

Well id have to say that the reason i want to be a GM is becuz i could contribute many things to the server
im calm under pressure (in case there are many players needing assistance)
i can and will follow all rules presented to me
im experienced at being a GM
im friendly
i have ideas for the server ^_^
and im cool xD =P

Well i dont think i need to tell u my name since is the girst question on this application lol
but for the sake of this portion of the app ill say it again.
My name is Steven Pech, Maplestory is my favorite game and my hobbies are: Maplestory (kinda obvious lol),
School (a must do xD), basketball (i balance maplestory and sports, i dont play sports much anyways lol)
Well if u needed more players i have a friend at school that runs the school website (he gets about 100 views per day
i dont know if u cosider that good but id say maybe half of them would play maplestory and some of them probably alrdy do lol
I could talk to him about you being 1 of his afilliates in order to get more players
but hey thats just a thought lol

If Npc's and other wz stuff is what you are referring to then yes i do
i can code many Npc's thatll be fun and usefull =P
Back to top Go down
yeshi160

PostSubject: Re: GM applications~v.62   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:06 pm

1.Name/ In game name?:
James/James

4 Years

Barrie, Ontario, Canada

4.how old are u?:

yes

About 3 months on DracoStory

I think I bring a new element of excitment and fun to servers because I have LOTS of spare time I am friendly and Funny

Music is probably the biggest thing in my life I am currently in a Band Authority. I play guitar and I'm very fun, caring, Loving.
I should be able to GM 2-4 Hours per day weekdays and about 7-12 every saturday and 8 on sunday

No unfortunatly
Back to top Go down
3mosk8ter

PostSubject: Re: GM applications~v.62   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 am

Hello i just saw this thing and i would like to apply so here i go.

Hi my name is Westen just the same as my charecter and i do have experience with being a gm in small servers like my friends. and i live in america i am 15 and i like to be helpful and i am very fun. i have all the gm codes so it would help us out. and thank you for giving me a chance
Back to top Go down
Hugh

PostSubject: My Awsome Application?   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:37 am

1.Name/ In game name?:
Hugh/Robielove/HughHeftner

Over 2 years close to 3

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

4.how old are u?:
21, 22 this year

Mod yes, GM nope

I have been Mods on many various games. Some text based games, some terrible games.
My experience range for close to 1 year with a text based game and 10 weeks with a horrible graphic game

The question should be Why would I not want to be a GM? And answers I would have to say is very little. As an active member of the community I find it lacking that many players have very interaction with each other. I would like to improve this.

I'm a University student. I do school, I work, I drink with friends. What else is new? People tend to like talking to me. I feel comfortable talking to people and being social. I like to support things that I find myself involve in. (Eg. donating to the game when I enjoy playing it or spend quite a bit of time on it.)
I like to scroll, I like puzzles and love challenges.

I have some experience with it since High school but most of it is very rusty at the moment. I would have to do some self study to catch myself up.
Back to top Go down
SILVERSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: GM applications~v.62   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:57 pm

1.Name/ In game name?:
JOURDAN/SILVERSHADO

3YEARS

DELAWARE,OHIO AND YES I SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY

4.how old are u?:

yes ON DAGONMS AND MY OWN PRIVATE SERVER

6 MONTHS FOR DAGONMS AND ABOUT 3 MONTHS FOR MINE

i been playing maplestory since 3 years ago, i am going to be 15 on dec 12, ive been GM 2 times on different servers but sadly dagon died,i want to be a gm to help maplers, i have my own computer so i will be on all day if i want to.
i like to help maplers and find their way of interest,i do the best i can to make each server sucessful, i can make vids using HC2 so i will help you and ur server with that to

MY NAME IS JOURDAN AND I LIVE IN DELAWARE OHIO I HAVE 4 DOGS NO CATS IM REALLY COMPUTER SAVVY AND DO GOOD IN ENGLISH I HAVE PLAYED MAPLESTORY FOR A LONG TIME SINCE MY FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT IT AND I CAN SCRIPT JAVA I HAVE A GM HANDBOOK WITH CODES AND SUMMONS ON IT AND I WILL LIKE TO GET TO KNOW SOME OF THE FELOW GMS
Back to top Go down
MrFancyPants

PostSubject: Re: GM applications~v.62   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Name:
Adam Chavis

Living Location:
Currently Austin TX USA

Time Zone:
(GMT-6) Central Time if you live in the USA

Play Time:
I am usually on at a minimum of 10 hours when the server permits this xD but when school starts back up around the 20th of January it will go down to 6-7hours minimum. I will make sure everyday that i am on alot of the time that way i can help everyone who needs my help.

In game names i go by:
MrFancyPants

Chatango MrFancyPants

English:
I would rate my English 10/10 because I have spoken English for my whole life.

Grammar/Spelling:
I would rate my grammar about 7/10 and my spelling 6/10 if you don't count purposely misspelling words xD. Hey im not majoring in English so my grammar and spelling are not the best .

Background:
As you have read my name is Adam Chavis and i am 18 years old. I attend Texas A&M college and am currently majoring in Biomedical Engineering.(Freshman) I am also fluent in java took 4 years so far 3 highschool, 1 college.( reasons for why I stated this in MS Experience)

MapleHistory:
I have played maplestory since the server Broa came out and i still sometimes go back to it when i get bored of other things. I had a Hermit named StarOfMight(yes you can look it up if you don't believe me) and a luckless mage who's name escapes me right now. I found maplestory to be more of a social mmorpg than most games so naturally i liked it and still play it to this day.

Reason For Applying:
I beleive I can help out the SSAMS community in a unique way i will think of all kinds of way to get the community involved in WMS and make it as fun as possible. Also I will help every single person in my power to help if its just questions or maybe something happened to their char and they need GM help. If I do get this position I will treat it with the respect that it deserves.

Trust:
Trust is the hardest thing in the world to gain. If you knew me in real life I would say I am one of the must trustworthy person i know besides my brother(he has a halo over his dead F7). You can trust me with just about anything

MS Experience:
I have helped code many ms servers like AniaMs and a bunch of others and Ive even messed around with my own server now and again. If you need me to look at some code just say the word xD. Because of that i had a leadership position but not one of a GM. Again i treated each position with the respect it deserved. I have also ran my own server, so naturally in am an expert coder, i made custom maps, mobs and npcs.

Thank you for reading my Application

Contact Info:
Email:mike71190@gmail.com<---- if u want to email me use this

MSN:chavisadam@gmail.com<----- add me on msn if you need to talk to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM applications~v.62   GM applications~v.62 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

GM applications~v.62
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum