SuperSpecialAwesomeMS

SuperSpecialAwesomeMS Forum
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ban appeal~StyleGun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
death2912



Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Ban appeal~StyleGun   Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:34 am

Hello this is StyleGun ask Scan if you don't know i was banned yesterday. i was at bigfoot with spaming rapid fire and all of a sudden i was banned my dmg was around 20k so no dmg hack and i did keep getting 1 dmg hit from his magic attack So WHY WAS I BANNED ALL OF A SUDDEN?

Ign:StyleGun

Please unban i didnt hack or anything i just got sudden ban[or autoban] I was at bigfoot just spaming rapid fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scanned



Posts : 32
Join date : 2008-12-08
Age : 26
Location : Lafayette, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal~StyleGun   Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:39 am

death2912 wrote:
Hello this is StyleGun ask Scan if you don't know i was banned yesterday. i was at bigfoot with spaming rapid fire and all of a sudden i was banned my dmg was around 20k so no dmg hack and i did keep getting 1 dmg hit from his magic attack So WHY WAS I BANNED ALL OF A SUDDEN?

Ign:StyleGun

Please unban i didnt hack or anything i just got sudden ban[or autoban] I was at bigfoot just spaming rapid fire.

Hey Style, sorry, it was an autoban. If you spam, it may think your hacking, as your skills are fast, thus autoban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death2912



Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal~StyleGun   Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:45 pm

its alright scan dude i knew it was autoban and i kinda figured with autoban sometimes makes mistake[unlike gms] it could have been my rapid fire since i do keep have to re pressing key. So i can log on now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scanned



Posts : 32
Join date : 2008-12-08
Age : 26
Location : Lafayette, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal~StyleGun   Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:04 pm

death2912 wrote:
its alright scan dude i knew it was autoban and i kinda figured with autoban sometimes makes mistake[unlike gms] it could have been my rapid fire since i do keep have to re pressing key. So i can log on now?
You should be able to now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death2912



Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal~StyleGun   Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:22 pm

Nope... Still banned i just tryed least 2 mins ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scanned



Posts : 32
Join date : 2008-12-08
Age : 26
Location : Lafayette, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal~StyleGun   Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:21 pm

death2912 wrote:
Nope... Still banned i just tryed least 2 mins ago
Mmm. Make a new account and get on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death2912



Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal~StyleGun   Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Tryed.. said i was banned on that one too... i mean come on iPhone please help What a Face What a Face What a Face made one ot see if i could contact you or phone


Plus i refuse to make new gunner i like stylegun =[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scanned



Posts : 32
Join date : 2008-12-08
Age : 26
Location : Lafayette, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal~StyleGun   Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:27 am

death2912 wrote:
Tryed.. said i was banned on that one too... i mean come on iPhone please help What a Face What a Face What a Face made one ot see if i could contact you or phone


Plus i refuse to make new gunner i like stylegun =[
Mmm, he doesn't know how to unban. I haven't talked to him in two days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death2912



Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal~StyleGun   Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:41 am

iPhone... ADMIN... doesnt know how to UNban....
HERES A HINT----> SQL-MY IGN-THE BAN OR NOT BANNED OPTION?

I just taught iPhone something new voila.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scanned



Posts : 32
Join date : 2008-12-08
Age : 26
Location : Lafayette, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal~StyleGun   Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:52 am

death2912 wrote:
iPhone... ADMIN... doesnt know how to UNban....
HERES A HINT----> SQL-MY IGN-THE BAN OR NOT BANNED OPTION?

I just taught iPhone something new voila.
I need to have some kind of access. Sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoNicSiN



Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal~StyleGun   Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:01 am

hmm scaned does BM's SOA does this trouble too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scanned



Posts : 32
Join date : 2008-12-08
Age : 26
Location : Lafayette, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal~StyleGun   Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:22 am

SoNicSiN wrote:
hmm scaned does BM's SOA does this trouble too?

Do not spam it, and your good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death2912



Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal~StyleGun   Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:30 am

iPhone oh iphone please come and help..
SCAN... Sec iPhone on tell him K? No No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal~StyleGun   

Back to top Go down
 
Ban appeal~StyleGun
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ti/Se by Jung

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperSpecialAwesomeMS :: SuperSpecialAwesomeMS :: Post Random Threads Here!-
Jump to: