SuperSpecialAwesomeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperSpecialAwesomeMS

SuperSpecialAwesomeMS Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Play SSAMS

Go down 
+11
nicolai2
Extablish
FictionFears
xBoinkx
Brisson
GeNeX
danedaworld0
zangon123
Punisher
LazyAsianDude
iPhone
15 posters
AuthorMessage
iPhone
Admin

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:17 am

Download the .rar file and make sure you have winrar. After that extarct all the files into your v.62 maplestory folder and if it asks you to replace say YES. After that, click on the maplestory client that you would click on to connect to GMS.

Last edited by iPhone on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ssams.rpg-board.net
LazyAsianDude

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 4:57 am

Hello. I'm having problems starting up the game.
Whenever I try to open the game, it opens up a
patch saying that i need 2 download a newer version.
My MS version is v.55 and the client is in the folder as well.
Is the server being updated at the moment still?
Any help much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Punisher

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:23 am

Um, I have it as 0.61, like the site said. I try to log in, and it says my name doesn't exist. What?
Back to top Go down
zangon123

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 5:36 pm

wheres the download -_-
Back to top Go down
danedaworld0

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:09 pm

wats hamachi user and pass?
Back to top Go down
GeNeX

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:05 am

Uhh yeah I followed everything I played for about an hour and left to chill for a little bit and when I tried to come back I start the game and I log on I go to characters menu and click on my character and it starts to load but... my screen turns black and closes the game and says check ur firewall settings (Their fine) or the server is having a server check help please! affraid

EDIT:
After a few tries Idea I realized i never tried to use the select character button and it worked! if you guys want to try it out it might work Idea Laughing

EDIT2:
I take that back its actually very hard to log on after getting on i tried to do it agian and it doesnt work another way itried was i clicked on my other character just to highlight it then i click on my main then it just stays there and never logs on and when i check the server its not there then i try to log in again it says character already logged in... and there were 4 channels now only 2 i think many people are logging on at the same time is the problem.... i dont know but ill keep trying..

EDIT3:
Well after the 2 channels thing i think it got even worse my posts are kinda looking like a blog now Mad I hope this will get fixed by monday if not good luck with your server geek
Back to top Go down
Brisson

Brisson

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:48 am

GeNeX wrote:
Uhh yeah I followed everything I played for about an hour and left to chill for a little bit and when I tried to come back I start the game and I log on I go to characters menu and click on my character and it starts to load but... my screen turns black and closes the game and says check ur firewall settings (Their fine) or the server is having a server check help please! affraid

EDIT:
After a few tries Idea I realized i never tried to use the select character button and it worked! if you guys want to try it out it might work Idea Laughing

EDIT2:
I take that back its actually very hard to log on after getting on i tried to do it agian and it doesnt work another way itried was i clicked on my other character just to highlight it then i click on my main then it just stays there and never logs on and when i check the server its not there then i try to log in again it says character already logged in... and there were 4 channels now only 2 i think many people are logging on at the same time is the problem.... i dont know but ill keep trying..

EDIT3:
Well after the 2 channels thing i think it got even worse my posts are kinda looking like a blog now Mad I hope this will get fixed by monday if not good luck with your server geek

" or the server is having a server check help please" and you didn't think that maybe the server was down?
The server seems to have a problem at the moment. I dunno if iPhone is familiar with it, but I'm sure it'll get fixed soon
Back to top Go down
GeNeX

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:08 pm

Howcome the server check is done and still the same thing happens... iono u tell me
I'll just have to wait until iphone figures out what the problem is.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
xBoinkx

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: help please   How to Play SSAMS EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:13 am

i cant get the game to work. i downloaded the client and put it in the folder but when i starts up the game it gives me this error

error code : -2147287038 (Unknown error 0x80030002)

anyone know how to fix this?
Back to top Go down
FictionFears

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Help starting up   How to Play SSAMS EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:03 pm

Hi.
I wonder if some one could help me with this:
I can't start up SSAMS.
Although it's in the same folder as Maplestory, it appears in a pitch black screen, and then just dissapears.
It says that it has something to do with an error code : -2147287038(Unknown error 0x80030002)
I don't know what to do !!
Please help me, i really want to play this server =(
Thanks xx
Back to top Go down
Extablish

Extablish

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:43 pm

Umm... I have a problem... The game doesn't let me to go to Orbis... Any help?
Back to top Go down
xBoinkx

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:21 pm

FictionFears wrote:
Hi.
I wonder if some one could help me with this:
I can't start up SSAMS.
Although it's in the same folder as Maplestory, it appears in a pitch black screen, and then just dissapears.
It says that it has something to do with an error code : -2147287038(Unknown error 0x80030002)
I don't know what to do !!
Please help me, i really want to play this server =(
Thanks xx

i had the same problem and i figured it out.. the game client only works with .61 so if you have .62 you are gonna have to redoanload and reinstall or downpatch
Back to top Go down
nicolai2

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:23 pm

Can't open game. It says 'Cannot find 'WzMss.dll'. Please re-install this appliccation' What should i do?
Back to top Go down
morbidcody

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:46 am

When I go to Mediafire.com to get the download, I click start download, And nothing happens.
Can anyone upload do a different website other than mediafire?
Back to top Go down
jquijano

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: DLL Error   How to Play SSAMS EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:09 am

When I try to run the game I also see 'Cannot find 'WzMss.dll'. Please re-install this application'.

It is definitely there along with the other two files.

I tried to register the DLL for grins and giggles, that fails.

I'm guessing that it needs a registry entry/update or something.

Please help.
Back to top Go down
Error404

Error404

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:24 am

Error404 wrote:
Just Download And Install This... Very Happy

http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/1/1/1116b75a-9ec3-481a-a3c8-1777b5381140/vcredist_x86.exe

Then U Can Log In Normally With The Global Launcher cheers affraid cheers

There is the solution
Back to top Go down
cermit

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:14 am

I'm new to this server and when i create a character it doesn't get created. It just goes back to the screen to pick character. So i can't play Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to Play SSAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Play SSAMS   How to Play SSAMS Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Play SSAMS
Page 1 of 1