SuperSpecialAwesomeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperSpecialAwesomeMS

SuperSpecialAwesomeMS Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[(Auto-)ban appeal]: Sunset

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noise

[(Auto-)ban appeal]: Sunset Empty
PostSubject: [(Auto-)ban appeal]: Sunset   [(Auto-)ban appeal]: Sunset EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:35 pm

My character, Sunset, was banned from the game just minutes ago (around 22:29 GMT+1).
Current activity: Using Hurricane at pap, room 21 FM.
Possible reason for ban: Auto-ban bug. Speed attack or something? I tried closing my stats window at the moment, which I haven't before.
Character was recently reborn, and was level 16x. I have been training there for a long time, the same way.

Same thing happened to my friend Dave, who was a 4th job pirate. Auto-banned at the same place, using rapid fire. This was an hour or two ago.

Thanks.

EDIT: REPOSTED IN RANDOM THREADS INSTEAD
Back to top Go down
http://iphueniax.deviantart.com
Brisson

Brisson

PostSubject: Re: [(Auto-)ban appeal]: Sunset   [(Auto-)ban appeal]: Sunset EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:16 am

Try to read one of the other posts before posting. Pirates rapid fire may auto ban people, so all gets auto banned at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
frylockxxx

PostSubject: Re: [(Auto-)ban appeal]: Sunset   [(Auto-)ban appeal]: Sunset EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Brisson wrote:
Try to read one of the other posts before posting. Pirates rapid fire may auto ban people, so all gets auto banned at the end of the day.

try experiencing the ban they don't unban ips all the time so my char is unbanened but i am not prob same with sunset
Back to top Go down
Brisson

Brisson

PostSubject: Re: [(Auto-)ban appeal]: Sunset   [(Auto-)ban appeal]: Sunset EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:54 am

frylockxxx wrote:
Brisson wrote:

try experiencing the ban they don't unban ips all the time so my char is unbanened but i am not prob same with sunset

I have experienced it. iPhone, owner of the server, would unban them at the end of the day, but he hasn't done it apparently. Since I haven't been banned for a long time I can't know if he's unbanning or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [(Auto-)ban appeal]: Sunset   [(Auto-)ban appeal]: Sunset Empty

Back to top Go down

[(Auto-)ban appeal]: Sunset
Page 1 of 1